How to use Mobile Apps
Center for Professional Studies
Mobile App Training
What you will learn in this course:
Designed for students with no technology background, this course covers basic settings and usage for mobile apps, including social media, multimedia, shopping, travel, and health apps. The students will learn how to configure a mobile phone or tablet and install a new app from the App Store or Android Store. Furthermore, the students will learn how to use some popular daily apps to improve their life and work quality. Live demos will be used during the classes to enable the students to learn hands-on techniques. The course will be taught in English.
Who can benefit from this course:
This course is designed for adults who struggle with handling and use of mobile devices and applications. This course will teach you how to overcome any struggles you might have with your phone and answer any questions.
1. Smart phone and tablet basic settings and app installation
2. How to use social media apps including Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok
3. How to use multimedia apps including YouTube, Netflix, Spotify
4. How to use shopping apps including Amazon, Fresh Direct, Seamless, Uber Eats
5. How to use travel apps including Google Apps, Uber, TripAdvisor
6. How to use health apps including Apple Health, Map My Run, MyFitnessPal, SleepCycle